|App Download Version||4.0.3|
|Last Updated||Nov. 18, 2018|
|App by||Youdao (Hong Kong) Limited|
|Category||Free Education App|
|Content Rating||Everyone 10+|
|Support Android Version||Android 15 and above|
U-Dictionary apk is a convenient app that helps you polish your language skills at the click of a button. This self-improvement app makes it easy to expand your vocabulary, learn English no matter where you and gain confidence. U-Dictionary even has offline features and packs available for a massive number of languages. It includes other features such as quick search, quick translate, the ability to copy words easily while browsing to translate, featured word of the day and more, keeping you addicted to it 24/7. The app even has a speech recognition feature which means that you can find out what a word means simply by saying it out loud. By browsing through the rich database of sample sentences on U-Dictionary, you can constantly polish your learning skills and stay focused.
Major features worth noting are:
- User-friendly app that’s accessible to all users
- Easy to learn English on your phone
- Improve your vocabulary, stay on track with the featured word of the day, say a word out loud to find out what it means
- Includes support for 38 international languages
- Authentic English (UK, US) accent for accurate pronunciation
- Includes several smart and useful features such as easy search, quick translate, offline mode and more
- Small installation package; doesn’t require a lot of space on your device
U-Dictionary: Translate & Learn English 4.0.3 apk requires following permissions on your android device.
- open network sockets.
- access information about networks.
- read from external storage.
- access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- write to external storage.
- prevent processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- install a shortcut in Launcher.
- uninstall a shortcut in Launcher.
- disable the keyguard if it is not secure.
- access approximate location.
- access precise location.
- access the camera device.
- record audio.
- read only access to phone state.
- read the low-level system log files.
|3.7.5||Nov. 18, 2018|
|3.7.5||Nov. 13, 2018|
|3.7.5||Nov. 7, 2018|
|3.7.5||Nov. 6, 2018|
|3.7.5||Sept. 29, 2018|
|3.7.3||Sept. 26, 2018|
|3.7.3||Sept. 21, 2018|
|3.7.3||Sept. 11, 2018|
|3.7.0||Sept. 6, 2018|
|3.7.0||Sept. 4, 2018|
|3.7.0||Aug. 11, 2018|
|3.6.2||Aug. 10, 2018|
|3.6.2||July 29, 2018|
|3.6.1||July 27, 2018|
|3.6.1||July 20, 2018|
|3.6.0||July 18, 2018|
|3.5.6||July 3, 2018|
|3.5.4||May 31, 2018|
|3.5.4||May 14, 2018|
|3.5.3||April 4, 2018|