|App Download Version||6.29|
|Last Updated||Jan. 21, 2019|
|Category||Free Communication App|
|Support Android Version||Android 19 and above|
Whoscall – The best caller ID and block App content rating is Everyone. This app is listed in Communication category of app store . You could visit Gogolook's website to know more about the company/developer who developed this. Whoscall – The best caller ID and block App can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 19 api and above.. Download the app using your favorite browser and click on install to install the app. Please note that we provide original and pure apk file and provide faster download speed than Whoscall – The best caller ID and block App apk mirrors. Versions of this app apk available with us: 6.29 , 6.28.2 , 6.28.1 , 6.28 , 6.27.1 , 6.27 , 6.26 , 6.25 , 6.24 , 6.23 , 6.22 , 6.20.1 , 6.20 , 6.19.1 , 6.17 , 6.16 , 6.15 , 6.14 , 6.13 , 6.12 , 6.11.1 , 6.11 , 6.11 , 6.10.2 , 6.10.1 , 6.10 , 6.9 . You could also download apk of Whoscall – The best caller ID and block App and run it using popular android emulators.
Whoscall – The best caller ID and block App 6.29 apk requires following permissions on your android device.
- list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- read the user's contacts data.
- write the user's contacts data.
- access approximate location.
- access precise location.
- read only access to phone state.
- initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- read the user's call log.
- see outgoing call numbers/ redirect the call to a different number/ abort the call altogether.
- read SMS messages.
- receive SMS messages.
- monitor incoming MMS messages.
- send SMS messages.
- write to external storage.
- read the sync settings.
- read the sync stats.
- write the sync settings.
- access to the vibrator.
- disable the keyguard if it is not secure.
- open network sockets.
- access information about networks.
- modify global audio settings.
- access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- access notification policy.
- read the low-level system log files.
- prevent processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- install a shortcut in Launcher.
- change network connectivity state.
- access the camera device.
- read from external storage.
- record audio.
- read or write the system settings.
|6.29||Jan. 21, 2019|
|6.28.2||Jan. 18, 2019|
|6.28.2||Dec. 21, 2018|
|6.28.1||Dec. 6, 2018|
|6.28||Dec. 5, 2018|
|6.27.1||Nov. 29, 2018|
|6.27||Nov. 13, 2018|
|6.26||Nov. 1, 2018|
|6.25||Oct. 18, 2018|
|6.24||Oct. 2, 2018|
|6.23||Sept. 20, 2018|
|6.22||Sept. 4, 2018|
|6.20.1||Aug. 23, 2018|
|6.20.1||Aug. 8, 2018|
|6.20||Aug. 7, 2018|
|6.19.1||Aug. 1, 2018|
|6.17||July 25, 2018|
|6.17||July 24, 2018|
|6.17||July 16, 2018|
|6.17||June 28, 2018|